To all current members, please try and make it along to our AGM meeting tomorrow night at 7.30pm if you can. Lots of important information to share, and an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Onto our results catch up, and there are some impressive results to catch up on from the past few weeks.
Club Championship Qualifying Events
- Ciara May – Allerthorpe Aquathlon: 00:09:45
- Nyah May – Allerthorpe Aquathlon: 00:15:29
- Ciara May – York Junior Triathlon: 00:37:07
- Nyah May – York Junior Triathlon: 00:35:30
- Lucy Jamison – York Junior Triathlon: 00:36:46
- Ciara May – Castle Howard Junior Triathlon: 00:40:37
- Nyah May – Castle Howard Junior Triathlon: 00:39:00
- Lucy Jamison – Holmfirth Junior Triathlon: 00:30:59
- Beth Grogan – Allerthorpe Classic Triathlon: 02:47:55
Run Championship Qualifying Events
- Shaun Sumner – Goole Parkrun: 00:20:38
- Beth Grogan – Askern 10 Mile: 01:23:38
- Dave Burrows – York Parkrun: 00:19:50
Some great results from everyone over the past few weeks, well done!
Special mention also goes to James Goodman, who completed the Prudential Ride London 100 Mile Sportive, a huge achievement, well done James! Unfortunately the results for this event didn’t allow for championship scoring, but you definitely deserve a special mention for that effort.
All championship standings have now been updated, and can be found below: