First off, a big thank you to everyone who came to attend our AGM meeting last week. It was a very positive session, and it was really good to listen to everyone’s feedback and really start to push this club forwards.
For anyone who couldn’t attend, we are extremely keen to expand the input of our members, and include many more people in the organisation of our club. With that in mind, there are a number of roles available within the club committee available, which we would highly encourage anyone interested to step forward for. If you would like more information on these roles, or where you can get involved in our club, please drop us a note via the website contact form below. We will be looking to vote people into each of the required roles in the near future.
We will be arranging a follow up session shortly, and more information will released on that asap. In the meantime, if you have any questions that you didn’t get chance to ask, or any you’ve thought of since the AGM, please do let us know.
Onto our results catch up, and there are some impressive results to catch up on from the past few weeks. Apologies for anyone who has submitted results in the past few weeks and not had them included. It appears there was an issue with email notifications coming to me from your results, and they therefore weren’t included. This is being investigated, and hopefully once resolved we won’t have the issue again in future. Our results were as follows:
Club Championship Qualifying Events
- Rob Jamison – Redcar Sprint Triathlon: 01:14:03
- Charlotte Moore – Allerthorpe Classic Triathlon: 02:48:49
- Shaun Sumner – Allerthorpe Classic Triathlon: 02:30:42. Shaun knocked 8 minutes off his previous best at Allerthorpe with this time, and clocked a new PB!
- Dave Burrows – London Aquathlon: 00:29:45
Run Championship Qualifying Events
- Lucy Jamison – Selby Parkrun: 00:29:04
- Shelley Jamison – Selby Parkrun: 00:23:53. With this result, Shelley was the 2nd female overall, and the winner of her age group!
Bike Championship Qualifying Events
- James Goodman – Selby CC 10 Mile TT: 00:27:07. James clocked a new 10 mile PB with this result!
Some great results from everyone over the past few weeks, well done!
All championship standings have now been updated, and can be found below: